When administered properly, coffee enema significantly enhances the detoxification process in the liver, ridding your body of poisonous toxins that could otherwise cause cancer, tumors, candida infection and other inflammatory diseases.
· An enema kit or enema bag – The plastic, odorless model is preferred because of its transparency and freedom from harmful radicals
· Enema Coffee – Premium, organic enema coffee is preferred for this process to achieve best and safest results. Top sellers like Aussie Health Co supply both organic enema coffee and ideal enema kits.
· A saucepan or cooking pot
· Clean water
When to administer
The coffee enema is a best administered first thing in the morning or whenever you normally eliminate wastes.
· Put 4 cups of the clean water into the pot or saucepan and add a 2-3 tablespoonful of organic enema coffee.
· Boil for about 10-15 minutes and then turn off the heat.
· Wait till the solution is lukewarm. Do not use while hot.
· Pour the solution into an adequate sieve first, to avoid getting in the coffee grounds. A nut milk bag will do just fine as a sieve.
· Then pour the pure solution into the enema bag with the catheter closed.
· Loosen the catheter afterward and ensure that the coffee gets to the end of its tip and that all the air has been let out. Then close the catheter again.
· Go to the bathroom. Lay an old towel on the floor for you to lie down on. Get a pillow to prop yourself on during administration.
· Use a towel rail or a coat hanger to suspend the enema bag about 1-3 feet above the ground. The bottom of the bag can rest on another platform, say a chair.
· Lubricate the catheter with safe oil such as coconut or vegetable oil for easier insertion.
· Lie down, on your back preferably and draw up your knees. Then insert the catheter gently up your rectum. 1 inch in is ideal.
· Open the nozzle such that the coffee flows slowly. This ensures that:
1. The enema goes directly into your rectum and sigmoid colon only.
2. You are able to stop the flow if you feel any discomfort before damage is done.
· Try to remain in your starting position for the entirety of the process as any significant change of position can undermine the process.
· Let the enema flow into your body for 12-14 minutes. If you are doing this for the first time, you may be pressed to eliminate waste. You can try to hold the urge for the duration of the process.
It is very ok if you can’t. It gets easier after a few tries (not at once, please).
One enema daily is ideal for active detoxification. For maintenance, you can carry out the process once a week. The coffee enema is safe and should not have any adverse effects. If you feel highly stimulated after an enema, reduce the amount of coffee. Discuss any other adverse effects you feel after an enema with a physician.
However, if you do not feel an occasional squirting sensation in your gallbladder, please add one teaspoonful to your enema.…